The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board Exam 2023 for Class 10 and Class 12 will start from Wednesday, 15 February. Here you can read the guidelines for CBSE Class 10, 12 students appearing for the board exam 2023.
This year the CBSE board exam is scheduled to be held at the right time while due to COVID-19 the exams were hugely impacted from 2020. This year about 38 lakh candidates will appear for the CBSE board exam 2023. CBSE has provided detailed guidelines to all its affiliate schools to ensure students appearing for examinations do not to take any stress.
As per the words from the CBSE officials, the students are not allowed to take help from any AI based tools including ChatGPT. Also any Electronic devices including Mobile phones with GPS are not allowed in the examination centre.
ChatGPT launched in November 2022 is capable of generating AI written text, answers, essays, and articles.
It has been clearly stated in the admit cards of the students : “You should not indulge in any unfair practice. If found, you will be booked under Unfair Means (UFM) Activity and action will be taken as per the rules of the board.”
CBSE advised to not believe in any fake videos and messages on social media and avoid spreading rumours.
Important Guidelines for CBSE Board Exam 2023
- The exam will begin at 10.30 AM.
- Candidates are instructed to reach the examination centre before 10.00 AM.
- Students should go to the examination centre in school uniform with School Identity Card and CBSE Admit Card 2023.
- Students must read and adhere to the instructions given in the admit card 2023.
- Students are not allowed to bring any electronic device, mobile phones with GPS and barred items with them in the examination centre.
- Do not believe in fake videos and messages spread on social media including WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other apps.