The CBSE Board Exam Results 2023 for Class 10 and Class 12 can be released anytime. Candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website results.cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in. Apart from the official website, CBSE results will also be made available on digilocker.gov.in and Umang apps.
A notice has been published on the DigiLocker official site that tells the CBSE Results 2023 for Class 10 and Class 12 is coming soon. Students can activate their accounts on the platform to download their certificated when available.
After successfully login on to the DigiLocker site, candidates can check their marks and download certificates using their roll number, registration no., school no., admit card ID, and date of birth.
This year approx, 38,83,730 students registered for Class 10 and 12 CBSE board exams. If we follow the media reports, then the CBSE results 2023 are expected to announce this week, and both the Class 10 and 12 results will be declared on the same day. CBSE Class 12 results will be declared first.
Once the CBSE Results 2023 are announced, candidates can check their result status on the official website results.cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in. The CBSE Board Exam Result will also be made available on digilocker.gov.in.
However, there is still no official confirmation about the date of publishment of the CBSE Result 2023. Students and Parents are advised to regularly check the official websites results.cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in.
How to download their CBSE Marksheet from digilocker.gov.in.
- Visit the official website- digilocker.gov.in or the official Mobile App.
- Login to your account using Mobile No. / Aadhar Number / Username and 6 Digit Security Pin.
- On the homepage, click on “Central Board of Secondary Education”.
- Now click the file “CBSE Term 2 Results for Class 10” or “CBSE Term 2 Results for Class 12”, whichever is applicable.
- Your provisional mark sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the file as PDF for future reference.
ALSO READ – CBSE Class 10 and 12 Result 2023: date, time to be announced shortly