The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will initiate the re-evaluation and verification process for Class 10th and 12th results from today, May 16. Students who appeared for the Class 10th and 12th board exam 2023 can now apply for rechecking their marks, as per the official notice by the board. Students who are not satisfied with their CBSE 2023 results can submit their application by applying for re-evaluation and verification at cbse.gov.in and parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in.
Students have the option to get a photocopy of their CBSE Class 12th answer book. Only those students who apply for the CBSE class 12th evaluation process will be able to get a photocopy of their answer book.
CBSE Re-evaluation Process class 10th, 12th: Application Fee
Students need to pay Rs. 500 for the verification process. However, to get the photocopy of the answer book, Class 12th students need to deposit Rs. 700 and Class 10 students need to deposit Rs. 500 only.
Steps for CBSE Class 10th, 12th re-evaluation, verification 2023
- Visit the Official CBSE’s websites: cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in, results.cbse.nic.in, parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in and cbse.nic.in.
- From the home page, click on the link ‘CBSE Revaluation application’.
- The CBSE class 12th Re-evaluation and Rechecking form will appear on the screen.
- Enter your roll number and other fields and pay the fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Download and make a hard copy of the application for future reference.
Direct Link for CBSE 2023 re-evaluation
CBSE Results 2023 was announced on May 12, 2023. The overall pass percentage of Class 10 board exam results stands at 93.12 per cent, and for Class 12, it is 87.33 per cent.
CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 board exam Results 2023 Declared, Know all the details