Students who appeared for the Class 10 and Class 12 board exams can visit the official website results.cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in and check their marks. To check the results, students need to use their roll number, school number, and admit card ID as login credentials.
Direct Links to Check CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Result:
Besides the official websites, students can use the DigiLocker website/app and UMANG website/app to check board exam results.
The overall pass percentage of Class 10 board exam results stands at 93.12 per cent, and for Class 12, it is 87.33 per cent.
CBSE 10th, 12th Results 2023: Pass percentage
- Class 12 pass percentage: 87.33 percent
- Class 10 pass percentage: 93.12 percent
CBSE Class 12 result 2023:
- Total students registered: 16,80,256
- Appeared: 16,60,511
- Passed: 14,50,174
- Pass percentage: 87.33%
CBSE Class 10 result 2023:
- Appeared: 21,65,805
- Passed: 20,16,779
- Pass percentage: 93.12 per cent.
How to check the CBSE Class 12 and Class 10 Results 2023
Students can check their results by entering their roll number, school number, and admit card ID as login details on the below-mentioned platforms.
- Using CBSE Official Websites – Visit the official websites of CBSE; results.cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.gov.in.
- DigiLocker Website and APP – Students can use the 6-digit security pin to login into the DigiLocker Website or app to download their mark sheets. Schools need to use the LOC credentials to access the DigiLocker account through Digilocker.gov.in or App.
- UMANG Website and APP – Using the UMANG Official Website (umang.gov.in) and application, students can also view their results.
PM Narendra Modi has congratulated all the students who successfully cleared their CBSE 10th, 12th Results 2023.
“I would like to tell those bright youngsters who feel they could have done better in the Class XII exams – you have so much more to look forward to in the coming times. One set of exams doesn’t define you. Harness your talents in areas you are passionate about. You will shine!” PM Modi said.